5. Oktober 2017: Head of Finance F/M gesucht
Location: Munich and London
What is offered: As Head of Finance, you will oversee all aspects of administration, including capital calls and distribution notices, capital accounts and bank reconciliations, respond to investor queries and ensure that investor agreements are adhered to.
Your responsibilities include the preparation of reports, analyses and financial statements liaising with investment executives, portfolio companies and external service providers to ensure timely and accurate delivery according to agreed timetables and compliance with appropriate standards and regulations.
You will act as liaison point for auditors, tax advisors, regulators and administrators and as back-up contact person for existing and potential investors. In addition to the administrative function, you will contribute to regular review of overall processes ensuring effective controls and compliance and closely cooperate with our CFO/COO and our General Counsel.
Who they are looking for
- Strong academic record, preferably in Finance and minimum 4 years of previous experience from
- Private Equity Funds or Big 4 Firms, ideally with German CPA and/or Tax Advisor qualification
- Excellent knowledge of reporting standards (both German and international), German tax laws and understanding of legal structures
- Strong IT knowledge, in particular advanced Excel (VBA a bonus) and Powerpoint skills
- Mature personality, able to partner with investment executives, portfolio companies and external service providers
- Ability to present/discuss quantitative information/analysis in a clear and professional manner
- Outstanding analytical skills being used to work with tight deadline
- Enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Goal-oriented, self-directed, empathic and open-minded
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- High level of integrity
Senden Sie uns Ihre Bewerbung und CV zur Weiterleitung zu. Wir vernetzen Sie dann gern mit der HR-Abteilung unseres Auftraggebers.